skip to main | skip to sidebar
Our Little (and growing) Family

Saturday, January 8, 2011

December


I love December and all the anticipation of Christmas. I wish I could capture the magic of Christmas on camera. But, I am NOT a photographer, dang it. Here are a couple of pictures, though.








Posted by Unknown at 3:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • Ready
      • December
      • Holiday pictures
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (1)
 
Locations of visitors to this page