I can't believe how much TK looks like Trent! I can't believe how much Taeya, Mitchell, and Anders look like you..for now.I miss your little and growing family!!! Tell everyone hello.
better believe i just saved all these to my computer. they are all beautiful. i miss you all. i wish you had one of you on there! and you never told me how you got your black eye. i cant believe how old anders looks! and his hair is growing!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I can't believe how much TK looks like Trent! I can't believe how much Taeya, Mitchell, and Anders look like you..for now.
I miss your little and growing family!!! Tell everyone hello.
better believe i just saved all these to my computer. they are all beautiful. i miss you all. i wish you had one of you on there! and you never told me how you got your black eye. i cant believe how old anders looks! and his hair is growing!!!
Post a Comment