Hooray! Welcome the newset addition to our family--Anders McKay Wells! He was born Tuesday, January 13th, at 1:16 in the morning. The time is only significant, in that the baby arrived at the hospital at 1:16am, but Trent didn't get there until 2:45am. He was in Virginia Beach (5 hours away) when the contractions began. We thought we had plenty of time for him to make it home, but no such luck. Yes, little Anders was in a hurry. He didn't even wait for the doctors to give his mom an epidural. But we are all just fine, and Anders is a beautiful, healthy, darling little baby. He has a head full of light brown hair, and looks like Mitchell/TK/Ian. We think he is very cute. Here a few pictures of his first few days of life.
Anders, one day old


Trent meets his baby Anders

Proud parents

Taeya meets her baby brother

TK and his baby brother

Aunt Em and Anders

Two weeks old

The kids feel pretty excited about the new baby. Taeya is actually beside herself. She wakes up early and comes in our room to "just look at the baby." She chooses his clothes everyday, holds him every hour, and even rocks him to sleep. TK is very protective of the baby. Last night TK started crying because the baby was crying and we weren't helping him fast enough. Mitchell is a little hesitant, although he rubs the baby's head whenever he walks past him. Little does Mitchell know, that soon enough Anders will be his partner in crime!
8 comments:
love all the pictures
great story of trent getting there
fun to read about each sibling reaction
way to go ingrid you did it
what did you think of the natural way?
congrats what a great family
Am i seeing a little red in his hair, on 2 wk picture?
I can't wait to hear the labor story in more detail!! Congratulations on another beautiful, healthy baby. We can't wait for him to meet Chase -- they can share hair care techniques.
I really enjoyed your blog. It is so fun to see your growing family! Welcome to motherhood (again:). Anders is a cutie. But I also see that he has adorable siblings. Miss you Ingrid.
Please, come and visit us if you guys in Cali.
Oh, Ingrid. Do I have to admit that you've made me baby hungry? Time for Genevieve's to have a sibling.
Congrats, Ingrid. I had my son (also a #4) a day after you. Susy told me about your blog and I had to check it out. Cute family.
Trent you have another child! Congratulations. Liz and I are expecting our first on Aug 30.
Congratulations!!
I just laid my eyes on this little guy for the first time and can't get enough! I'm dying to hold him! I wish the little cousins could come over for a week so you could get a little napping in, or at least brush your teeth! We miss you guys! Darcie
Post a Comment